Tuesday 20 October 2015

"GOODBYE"

                                                                 

                                                         You love me for a short time
                                                           Even though your not mine
                                           You promised me that you'll be there anytime
                                          But what did you do??? You leave me this time.

                                                           Everynight I hold you tight
                                         Because I know one day you'll be out of my sight 
                                                             But I guess I didn't fight
                                  For a man who loves me and show me the true meaning of life.

                                                        One night you pull me closely
                                                           And hold my hand gently
                                                 I know that letting you go wasn't easy
                                      But always remember that I will love you endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment